Mr. and Mrs. August J. Siuta Jr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends at the North Tonawanda Knights of Columbus. The couple will renew their marriage vows in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Siuta and Julia M. Ryndak were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Florian’s Church, Buffalo. He is a retired application engineer for Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Julia and August Siuta
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground