Mr. and Mrs. August J. Siuta Jr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends at the North Tonawanda Knights of Columbus. The couple will renew their marriage vows in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Siuta and Julia M. Ryndak were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Florian’s Church, Buffalo. He is a retired application engineer for Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Julia and August Siuta
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph