Mr. and Mrs. August J. Siuta Jr. of Lockport celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends at the North Tonawanda Knights of Columbus. The couple will renew their marriage vows in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Siuta and Julia M. Ryndak were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Florian’s Church, Buffalo. He is a retired application engineer for Carborundum Co., Niagara Falls. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Julia and August Siuta
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 335 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 211 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 204 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change