Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fischer of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Tennessee after a family dinner. Renewal of marriage vows will take place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Fischer and Christine Wesolowski were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Luke Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired chemical engineer for Harrison Radiator/Delphi; she is a retired secretary for Cheektowaga Central High School. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Christine and Joseph Fischer
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'