Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fischer of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Tennessee after a family dinner. Renewal of marriage vows will take place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Fischer and Christine Wesolowski were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Luke Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired chemical engineer for Harrison Radiator/Delphi; she is a retired secretary for Cheektowaga Central High School. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Christine and Joseph Fischer
- 164 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 104 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph