Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Fischer of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a trip to Tennessee after a family dinner. Renewal of marriage vows will take place in November in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. Mr. Fischer and Christine Wesolowski were married Oct. 13, 1962, in St. Luke Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired chemical engineer for Harrison Radiator/Delphi; she is a retired secretary for Cheektowaga Central High School. They have two children and two granddaughters.
Christine and Joseph Fischer
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port