Mr. and Mrs. Mayce Ealey of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Ealey and Mary Hammond were married Oct. 23, 1962, in New Zion Baptist Church, Lancaster, S.C. He is a retired assembly line worker for General Motors; she is retired from the cutting department at M. Wile and Company. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Mayce Ealey
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 153 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult