Mr. and Mrs. Mayce Ealey of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Ealey and Mary Hammond were married Oct. 23, 1962, in New Zion Baptist Church, Lancaster, S.C. He is a retired assembly line worker for General Motors; she is retired from the cutting department at M. Wile and Company. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Mayce Ealey
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice