Mr. and Mrs. Mayce Ealey of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Ealey and Mary Hammond were married Oct. 23, 1962, in New Zion Baptist Church, Lancaster, S.C. He is a retired assembly line worker for General Motors; she is retired from the cutting department at M. Wile and Company. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Mayce Ealey
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'