Mr. and Mrs. Mayce Ealey of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Ealey and Mary Hammond were married Oct. 23, 1962, in New Zion Baptist Church, Lancaster, S.C. He is a retired assembly line worker for General Motors; she is retired from the cutting department at M. Wile and Company. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Mary and Mayce Ealey
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance