Southern Erie County
The Wales Town Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in a work session followed by a special board meeting in the community center, 1234 Big Tree Road. The board plans to discuss the recommendations of the Zoning Board of Appeals regarding a special use permit amendment request from Auctions International. for a variance to allow more square footage.
Also this week:
• The Boston Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall, 8500 Boston State Road.
• The Eden Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall.
• The Elma Town Board will hold a meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday in Town Hall, 1600 Bowen Road.
• The Elma Conservation Board will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday in Town Hall.
• The Marilla Town Board will hold a work session at 7 p.m. Tuesday in the community center at 1740 Two Rod Road to discuss a special use permit for events and festivals held on town property. A discussion will be held on whether to turn the water districts over to the Erie County Water Authority.
• The Eden Conservation Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday in the supervisor’s office on the second floor of Town Hall, 2795 E. Church St.