Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore “Sam” Volpe of Lancaster celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ripa’s Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Volpe and Rita Derrico were married Oct. 25, 1947, in St. Francis Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster. They have three sons, eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Sam and Rita Volpe
- 488 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 485Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 221 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 91Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 86 LaFontaine breaks his silence but refuses to speak about departure from Sabres