Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore “Sam” Volpe of Lancaster celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ripa’s Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Volpe and Rita Derrico were married Oct. 25, 1947, in St. Francis Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster. They have three sons, eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Sam and Rita Volpe
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 151 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 126 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 87 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed