Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore “Sam” Volpe of Lancaster celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Ripa’s Restaurant, Lancaster. Mr. Volpe and Rita Derrico were married Oct. 25, 1947, in St. Francis Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service in Lancaster. They have three sons, eight grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren.
Sam and Rita Volpe
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'