Mr. and Mrs. Marshal Chapin of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in St. James Fellowship Hall. Mr. Chapin and Carolyn Wienke were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. James Lutheran Church, Bergholz. He is retired from Carborundum Abrasives, Wheatfield; she is retired from Wheatfield Town Court. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Carolyn and Marshal Chapin
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 196 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 74 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals