Mr. and Mrs. Marshal Chapin of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in St. James Fellowship Hall. Mr. Chapin and Carolyn Wienke were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. James Lutheran Church, Bergholz. He is retired from Carborundum Abrasives, Wheatfield; she is retired from Wheatfield Town Court. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Carolyn and Marshal Chapin
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph