Mr. and Mrs. Marshal Chapin of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends in St. James Fellowship Hall. Mr. Chapin and Carolyn Wienke were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. James Lutheran Church, Bergholz. He is retired from Carborundum Abrasives, Wheatfield; she is retired from Wheatfield Town Court. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Carolyn and Marshal Chapin
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance