Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Summers Jr. of Buffalo celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. Mr. Summers and Barbara Wrobel were married Nov. 3, 1962, in St. Monica Catholic Church while he was on active duty with the U.S. Air Force. He worked in the engineering department at Worthington Corp. Compressor and Engine Division and later worked in various departments for Erie County before retiring in 2002. She retired from the food service department of the Board of Education. They had four children; a son, Dan, died in 2008 from Huntington’s Disorder. They have four grandchildren.
Barb and Ed Summers
- 286Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
- 92Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Letter: City does a great job driving people away