Mr. and Mrs. James S. Craig of North Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their son’s home. Mr. Craig and Lucy Scricco were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired parts department clerk and warehouse technician for Sears Warehouse, Buffalo; she is a retired cashier for Sears Hardware, Lockport. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
James and Lucy Craig
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups