Mr. and Mrs. James S. Craig of North Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their son’s home. Mr. Craig and Lucy Scricco were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired parts department clerk and warehouse technician for Sears Warehouse, Buffalo; she is a retired cashier for Sears Hardware, Lockport. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
James and Lucy Craig
- 284 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph