Mr. and Mrs. James S. Craig of North Tonawanda celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their son’s home. Mr. Craig and Lucy Scricco were married Nov. 8, 1947, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Niagara Falls. He is a retired parts department clerk and warehouse technician for Sears Warehouse, Buffalo; she is a retired cashier for Sears Hardware, Lockport. They have two sons and five grandchildren.
James and Lucy Craig
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 84 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port