Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Malkiewicz Sr. of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a brunch for family and friends. Mr. Malkiewicz and Carol Skowron were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Holy Name Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Allied Chemical and Malkiewicz Printing; she is retired from M&T Bank and Meals on Wheels. They have four children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Carol and Joseph Malkiewicz
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws