Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Malkiewicz Sr. of Wheatfield celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a brunch for family and friends. Mr. Malkiewicz and Carol Skowron were married Oct. 20, 1962, in Holy Name Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Allied Chemical and Malkiewicz Printing; she is retired from M&T Bank and Meals on Wheels. They have four children, seven grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Carol and Joseph Malkiewicz
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'