Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Krentz of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple will be honored at a dinner party hosted by their family during the Christmas holiday. Mr. Krentz and Irene G. Walmsley were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Andrew Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bricklayer and motor inspector for Bethlehem Steel Corp., Lackawanna; she retired from the transportation department of Frontier Central High School. They have four children and three grandchildren.
Irene and Donald Krentz
- 302 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph