Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Krentz of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple will be honored at a dinner party hosted by their family during the Christmas holiday. Mr. Krentz and Irene G. Walmsley were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Andrew Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bricklayer and motor inspector for Bethlehem Steel Corp., Lackawanna; she retired from the transportation department of Frontier Central High School. They have four children and three grandchildren.
Irene and Donald Krentz
- 184 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 168 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 132 Overstuffed with school tax excess
- 125 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
- 121 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced