Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Krentz of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple will be honored at a dinner party hosted by their family during the Christmas holiday. Mr. Krentz and Irene G. Walmsley were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Andrew Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bricklayer and motor inspector for Bethlehem Steel Corp., Lackawanna; she retired from the transportation department of Frontier Central High School. They have four children and three grandchildren.
Irene and Donald Krentz
- 483Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 334 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 236 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 213 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 179 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change