Mr. and Mrs. Donald J. Krentz of Hamburg celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple will be honored at a dinner party hosted by their family during the Christmas holiday. Mr. Krentz and Irene G. Walmsley were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Andrew Evangelical Lutheran Church, Buffalo. He is a retired bricklayer and motor inspector for Bethlehem Steel Corp., Lackawanna; she retired from the transportation department of Frontier Central High School. They have four children and three grandchildren.
Irene and Donald Krentz
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 127 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 88 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed