Mr. and Mrs. Donald John Wendel of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wendel and Dorothy Anita Cobb were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Nashville, Tenn. He is a retired machinist for Chevrolet in the Town of Tonawanda. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Donald and Dorothy Wendel
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph