Mr. and Mrs. Donald John Wendel of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wendel and Dorothy Anita Cobb were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Nashville, Tenn. He is a retired machinist for Chevrolet in the Town of Tonawanda. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Donald and Dorothy Wendel
- 301Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 178 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 113 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port