Mr. and Mrs. Donald John Wendel of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wendel and Dorothy Anita Cobb were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Nashville, Tenn. He is a retired machinist for Chevrolet in the Town of Tonawanda. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Donald and Dorothy Wendel
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 70 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 54Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned