Mr. and Mrs. Donald John Wendel of Grand Island celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in their daughter’s home. Mr. Wendel and Dorothy Anita Cobb were married Oct. 18, 1952, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Nashville, Tenn. He is a retired machinist for Chevrolet in the Town of Tonawanda. They have five children, 13 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Donald and Dorothy Wendel
- 474Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance