Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Wright of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day New England/Canadian Maritime cruise on the Royal Caribbean Line after a dinner with family and friends in Lucarelli’s Banquet Center, Lackawanna. Mr. Wright and Jeanne Wilson were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is self-employed at Arrow Business Forms; she is a retired clerk stenographer at the West Seneca Police Department. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Thomas and Jeanne Wright
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port