Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Wright of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day New England/Canadian Maritime cruise on the Royal Caribbean Line after a dinner with family and friends in Lucarelli’s Banquet Center, Lackawanna. Mr. Wright and Jeanne Wilson were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is self-employed at Arrow Business Forms; she is a retired clerk stenographer at the West Seneca Police Department. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Thomas and Jeanne Wright
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 91 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult