Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Wright of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day New England/Canadian Maritime cruise on the Royal Caribbean Line after a dinner with family and friends in Lucarelli’s Banquet Center, Lackawanna. Mr. Wright and Jeanne Wilson were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is self-employed at Arrow Business Forms; she is a retired clerk stenographer at the West Seneca Police Department. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Thomas and Jeanne Wright
- 405 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 256Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified