Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Wright of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a 10-day New England/Canadian Maritime cruise on the Royal Caribbean Line after a dinner with family and friends in Lucarelli’s Banquet Center, Lackawanna. Mr. Wright and Jeanne Wilson were married Oct. 20, 1962, in St. Martin Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is self-employed at Arrow Business Forms; she is a retired clerk stenographer at the West Seneca Police Department. They have two children and four grandchildren.
Thomas and Jeanne Wright
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 206 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground