Mr. and Mrs. Gerald “Jerry” Thomas of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a trip to South America. Mr. Thomas and Theresa “Terry” Dominick were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired professor of electronic technology at Corning Community College; she is a retired senior account agent for Allstate Insurance Co. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Jerry and Terry Thomas
- 332 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 240 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 129 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 100 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals