Mr. and Mrs. Gerald “Jerry” Thomas of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a trip to South America. Mr. Thomas and Theresa “Terry” Dominick were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired professor of electronic technology at Corning Community College; she is a retired senior account agent for Allstate Insurance Co. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Jerry and Terry Thomas
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 67 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned