Mr. and Mrs. Gerald “Jerry” Thomas of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a trip to South America. Mr. Thomas and Theresa “Terry” Dominick were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired professor of electronic technology at Corning Community College; she is a retired senior account agent for Allstate Insurance Co. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Jerry and Terry Thomas
- 286 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph