Mr. and Mrs. Gerald “Jerry” Thomas of East Amherst celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. The couple is planning a trip to South America. Mr. Thomas and Theresa “Terry” Dominick were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired professor of electronic technology at Corning Community College; she is a retired senior account agent for Allstate Insurance Co. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Jerry and Terry Thomas
- 464Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance