The senator announced Thursday he will distribute tickets to those requesting them through a random drawing to be held on Dec. 14. The free tickets are provided through congressional offices, with requests accepted only through Dec. 13 and submitted only on the Schumer website.
Schumer’s office to conduct special lottery for tickets
- 183 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 106 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 100Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph