The senator announced Thursday he will distribute tickets to those requesting them through a random drawing to be held on Dec. 14. The free tickets are provided through congressional offices, with requests accepted only through Dec. 13 and submitted only on the Schumer website.
Schumer’s office to conduct special lottery for tickets
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph