1. What group, officially at least, has ultimate control of a corporation?
2. Identify the first wife of a U.S. President to live in the White House.
3. What are the eight teeth in front of the mouth called?
4. What city is Vermont’s capital.
5. Name the lake in Minnesota that is the source of the Mississippi River.
6. True or false: The human kidney is about 10 inches long?
7. What is a tenderfoot?
8. Who called William Shakespeare “The Swan of Avon”?
9. For more than 350 years, France has owned the northernmost of the Windward Islands in the West Indies. Identify this French possession.
10. In the card game of poker, is four of a kind or a full house the more difficult hand?
1. The company’s stockholders.
2. Abigail Adams, wife of John Adams, our nation’s second president.
5. Lake Itasca.
6. False, the kidney is about four inches in length.
7. A novice.
8. Ben Johnson.
10. Four of a kind. The odds against drawing four of a kind are 4,164 to one. The odds against drawing a full house are 693 to one.