Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore Schiavone of Kenmore celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass and family dinner. Mr. Schiavone and Gloria Caruana were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired salesman for Allstate Insurance; she is retired from Buffalo Savings Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Salvatore and Gloria Schiavone
- 403 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 147 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 121 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 85 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed