Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore Schiavone of Kenmore celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass and family dinner. Mr. Schiavone and Gloria Caruana were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired salesman for Allstate Insurance; she is retired from Buffalo Savings Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Salvatore and Gloria Schiavone
- 149Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 98Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 94 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice