Mr. and Mrs. Salvatore Schiavone of Kenmore celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass and family dinner. Mr. Schiavone and Gloria Caruana were married Oct. 18, 1952, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired salesman for Allstate Insurance; she is retired from Buffalo Savings Bank. They have three children, six grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Salvatore and Gloria Schiavone
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground