Mr. and Mrs. Albert E. Weber of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass of Thanksgiving in St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a weekend trip with their children and grandchildren to Great Wolf Lodge in Canada. Mr. Weber and Maureen McNally were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired draftsman for Moog Inc.; she is retired from Alden Scientific Inc. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Maureen and Albert Weber
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 130Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins