Mr. and Mrs. Albert E. Weber of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass of Thanksgiving in St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a weekend trip with their children and grandchildren to Great Wolf Lodge in Canada. Mr. Weber and Maureen McNally were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired draftsman for Moog Inc.; she is retired from Alden Scientific Inc. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Maureen and Albert Weber
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'