Mr. and Mrs. Albert E. Weber of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a Mass of Thanksgiving in St. Philip the Apostle Catholic Church, Cheektowaga, followed by a weekend trip with their children and grandchildren to Great Wolf Lodge in Canada. Mr. Weber and Maureen McNally were married Oct. 27, 1962, in St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church, South Buffalo. He is a retired draftsman for Moog Inc.; she is retired from Alden Scientific Inc. They have five children and seven grandchildren.
Maureen and Albert Weber
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 110 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges