Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Coogan of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the community room of the Brighton Square Apartments. Mr. Coogan and Margaret Keogan were married Oct. 4, 1952, in Covenant Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia. He is retired from Irr Supply Centers, Tonawanda. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Margaret and Douglas Coogan
- 452Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 331 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 172 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 111 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance