Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Coogan of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the community room of the Brighton Square Apartments. Mr. Coogan and Margaret Keogan were married Oct. 4, 1952, in Covenant Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia. He is retired from Irr Supply Centers, Tonawanda. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Margaret and Douglas Coogan
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port