Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Coogan of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in the community room of the Brighton Square Apartments. Mr. Coogan and Margaret Keogan were married Oct. 4, 1952, in Covenant Presbyterian Church, Philadelphia. He is retired from Irr Supply Centers, Tonawanda. They have three children, seven grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Margaret and Douglas Coogan
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 219 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws