Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Donofrio of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Donofrio and Maryanne Maurino were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Angel Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from IBM, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Maryanne and Thomas Donofrio
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 235 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals