Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Donofrio of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Donofrio and Maryanne Maurino were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Angel Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from IBM, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Maryanne and Thomas Donofrio
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 117 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 81 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port