Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Donofrio of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Donofrio and Maryanne Maurino were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Angel Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from IBM, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Maryanne and Thomas Donofrio
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 247 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 228 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 159 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 121 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws