Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Donofrio of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Donofrio and Maryanne Maurino were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Angel Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from IBM, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Maryanne and Thomas Donofrio
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 130Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins