Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Donofrio of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a reception for family and friends in Banchetti by Rizzo’s, Getzville. Mr. Donofrio and Maryanne Maurino were married Oct. 6, 1962, in Holy Angel Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from IBM, Buffalo. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Maryanne and Thomas Donofrio
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'