Mr. and Mrs. Albert P. Nyitrai of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Bernard Nowak at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church in Orchard Park, followed by a dinner hosted by their children in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Nyitrai and Eleanor L. Higgins were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Holy Family Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electronic technician; she is working as a housekeeper in the rectory of Nativity of Our Lord Church. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Albert and Eleanor Nyitrai
- 225 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 155Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 108 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph