Mr. and Mrs. Albert P. Nyitrai of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Bernard Nowak at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church in Orchard Park, followed by a dinner hosted by their children in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Nyitrai and Eleanor L. Higgins were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Holy Family Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electronic technician; she is working as a housekeeper in the rectory of Nativity of Our Lord Church. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Albert and Eleanor Nyitrai
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'