Mr. and Mrs. Albert P. Nyitrai of Orchard Park celebrated their 50th anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows officiated by the Rev. Bernard Nowak at Nativity of Our Lord Catholic Church in Orchard Park, followed by a dinner hosted by their children in Ilio DiPaolo’s Restaurant, Blasdell. Mr. Nyitrai and Eleanor L. Higgins were married Nov. 3, 1962, in Holy Family Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electronic technician; she is working as a housekeeper in the rectory of Nativity of Our Lord Church. They have two children and three grandchildren.
Albert and Eleanor Nyitrai
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance