Mr. and Mrs. Alex Kowalewski of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party for family and friends hosted by their children in Frog Hair, Amherst. Mr. Kowalewski and Mary Ann Leisck were married Sept. 22, 1962, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Joy Manufacturing Co., Cheektowaga, after 35 years of service; she is retired from Sears with 20 years of service. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Alex Kowalewski
- 141 National Hoodie Day brings out dozens of Buffalo marchers
- 86 Why school 'rankings' are misleading
- 70Snyder optimistic that casino deal is near - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 69 Graduation rates show troubling Buffalo decline
- 53Supreme Court rejects Kopp's bid to have murder conviction overturned