Mr. and Mrs. Alex Kowalewski of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a surprise party for family and friends hosted by their children in Frog Hair, Amherst. Mr. Kowalewski and Mary Ann Leisck were married Sept. 22, 1962, in St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Joy Manufacturing Co., Cheektowaga, after 35 years of service; she is retired from Sears with 20 years of service. They have three children and five grandchildren.
Mary Ann and Alex Kowalewski
- 302Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 179 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 114 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 94Ryan raises the stakes in dispute over gun law - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 76 High voter turnout in Clarence and Lew-Port