Mr. and Mrs. Donald Kirsch of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Orchard Park, followed by a family dinner. Mr. Kirsch and Sharon Lexner were married Oct. 6, 1962, in St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired insurance agent; she is retired director of religious education for St. John Vianney. They have four children and seven grandchildren.
Sharon and Donald Kirsch
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'